Date – TBA for 2021
Armidale Little Athletics and Armidale Athletics will host our annual Gala Day at Harris Park
Our Gala Day is the highlight of the Armidale Little Athletics calendar. Again all parents will be asked to assist on the day. This is a fun day for all ages with no obligation to progress to further carnivals.
Trophies/medals will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each age group at the end of the day.
Our Gala Day is a fun day for all ages with no obligation to progress to further carnivals.
· Trophies/medallions will be presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group point score, and will be presented at the end of the day.
· Please select (up to) 5 events to be nominated for your point score.
· There is no event limit for Athletes, but you still need to nominate events to be counted toward your point score
· Cost is $10 per athlete.
· First call for events will be at 8.50am with the first event starting at 9:00 am. First events will be 3000m U13 to Vets M&F; High Jump U9, U10 M&F; Shot Put U11, U12 M&F; Triple Jump U13 to U17 M&F; Hammer U17 to Vets M&F.
· Early registration is recommended, because there may be long queues of visiting athletes on the morning of the gala day. See details on the updated nomination form.
Send complete nomination forms to email@example.com
Direct deposits of the nomination fee can also be made.
Please find links to Armidale Gala Day Registration form & Armidale Gala Day Program below:
Changes have been made to the nomination form. Age dates for 18+ have changed from 2018 to 2019. 10 Years 1500m has been removed. ALA u17 and ANSW u18 are the same age group.