Date – TBA
Armidale Little Athletics and Armidale Athletics will host our annual Gala Day at Harris Park – Date TBA
Our Gala Day is the highlight of the Armidale Little Athletics calendar. Again all parents will be asked to assist on the day. This is a fun day for all ages with no obligation to progress to further carnivals.
Trophies/medals will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each age group at the end of the day.
Our Gala Day is a fun day for all ages with no obligation to progress to further carnivals.
· Trophies/medallions will be presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group pointscore, and will be presented at the end of the day.
· Please select (up to) 5 events to be nominated for your pointscore.
· There is no event limit for Athletes, but you still need to nominate events to be counted toward your pointscore
· Cost is $10 per athlete.
· First call for events will be at 8.25am with the first event starting at 8:30 am. First events will be 3000m U13 to Vets M&F; High Jump U9, U10 M&F; Shot Put U11, U12 M&F; Triple Jump U13 to U17 M&F; Hammer U17 to Vets M&F.
· Early registration is recommended because there may be long queues of visiting athletes on the morning of the gala day.
Please find links to Armidale Gala Day Registration form & Armidale Gala Day Program below: